fast and efficient communication
attention to detail
clear and transparent methods
strategic approach in dealing with different issues
- our main guiding principles are justice and the rule of law
we take the problems of our clients to heart
+380 (44) 235 04 44
Briefly about the service
A license is a document that gives you the right to legally do business. It allows you to keep the jungle untouched and protect the inhabitants from danger.
Our expeditors will comprehensively explain to you the plan of action and help you gather the necessary documents. The way to get the needed paperwork done can be hindered by boorish controllers. However, courageous lawyers of Epravo faced them a lot and know how to get a license in a quick and efficient way.
The state can impose requirements for the issuance of a license. Whether it is the diplomas of your employees, the availability of certain equipment or the requirements for the premises, do not be alarmed, this way is necessary. Much more trouble you can get by working in the shadow economy.
Our company offers licensing services for a variety of domains:
– medicine (license for medical practice, pharmacy license, etc.);
– telecommunications (licenses for the right to use radio resource, license for TV/radio broadcasting, etc.);
– licensing of security and guarding services;
– other areas (e.g. licensing of passenger transportation, construction licensing, etc).
To receive more detailed information about terms and conditions of assistance in license drawing up and its cost, contact us by email.
Why should you select Epravo for your legal needs?
We specialize in several niche fields in the law in our firm.
We keep up to date on progress and are ready to discuss the issues at any time.
We keep up to a strict deontological code of social and human principles.
We are active in initiatives like Stop Bullying, Parking Heroes or Lawyers for the Environment because we do not tolerate injustice in any form and give back to the community.
We have a large base of happy clients and references that we can share to prove our excellent work.
We have our finger on the pulse of current trends and technologies, and know how to use them for the benefit of our clients.
More about the service
Different directions of business activity are developed and flourish in Ukraine. Having a license gives you a possibility of doing business without violating the law.
A license is a document which gives the right to do business. For the state, this is a tool of control with the help of which it sets mandatory requirements.
Such permits are especially needed for businesses that directly or indirectly affect the environment and may be hazardous to humans or the country.
Our lawyers consult about and solve such questions not only in Kyiv but also throughout the whole Ukraine.
There is a certain order of obtaining this document which includes paying a state duty, preparing a package of documents, and passing a number of inspections. These inspections can be both planned and unplanned. The schedule of planned inspections depends on the specifics of the industry. Unscheduled inspections are carried out in case of gross violations or the expiration of the deadline for elimination of violations identified earlier.
The following requirements may be imposed by the state when issuing licenses:
1. Availability of certain equipment or technical means;
2. Requirements for the premises in which the activity will be carried out;
3. Skills and knowledge of employees, diploma or other documents confirming their experience.
4. Adequate production control at the enterprise;
5. Requirements for the organizational and legal form of the enterprise;
In some cases, your license might be withdrawn:
1. At your own will;
2. By court order;
3. In case of liquidation of a legal entity or termination of an individual entrepreneur’s activity.
Licensing is applicable to activities related to:
– veterinary medicine;
– transportation of passengers, cargo, etc.;
– pharmaceutical and medical activities;
– television and radio broadcasting;
– sale of weapons;
– sale of alcoholic beverages;
– notarial services;
– economic transactions;
– power engineering;
– security activities;
– medical equipment;
– educational activities.
Sometimes it is necessary to make changes to the license documents. This happens most often when the entrepreneur’s data are changed. This is why it is essential to reissue the license.
Here is a list of such cases:
– A legal entity has been transformed.
– The name of the legal entity has changed.
– The individual entrepreneur has changed his/her passport.
– The address of the enterprise has changed.
– The address of the individual entrepreneur has changed.
– The address of the place where this activity is carried out has been changed.
– The business direction of an enterprise or services that it provides have changed.