fast and efficient communication
attention to detail
clear and transparent methods
strategic approach in dealing with different issues
- our main guiding principles are justice and the rule of law
we take the problems of our clients to heart
+380 (44) 235 04 44
Briefly about the service
We believe that in legal matters you should not rely on luck or try yourself to solve the problem. Both of these approaches will have a negative impact on a court ruling.
Our team is ready to come to your rescue and settle any legal disputes whether it is protection of business reputation, honor, and dignity or labor disputes.
Lawyers of Epravo have a proven record in many types of judicial matters. This allows us to help you not only based on our knowledge but our legal instincts born from extensive litigation practice.
We don’t worry about the complexity of a task, because we don’t mind a challenge. Like a cougar, an eagle or a tiger – our sharp teeth and hunting instinct will help us to catch any prey.
Our services include
– Representation of clients in courts of all instances and jurisdiction.
– Debt collection from the debtor and representation of position on foreclosure of property by a creditor.
– Appeal of orders and decisions of controlling bodies.
– Settlement of disputes between interested parties, both in pre-trial and in court.
– Land disputes and disputes related with real estate.
– Disputes related to protection of intellectual property rights.
– Representation and protection of worker’s rights in court concerning illegal dismissal, violation of other rights by employer.
– Refutation of unreliable information, publications in mass-media, the Internet.
– Alternative dispute resolution: ADR, protection and representation in arbitration, mediation.
– Pre-trial settlement of disputes. As one of the variants of protection of rights and interests, which can speed up the process of getting the desired result without starting a judicial dispute.
Why should you select Epravo for your legal needs?
We specialize in several niche fields in the law in our firm.
We keep up to date on progress and are ready to discuss the issues at any time.
We keep up to a strict deontological code of social and human principles.
We are active in initiatives like Stop Bullying, Parking Heroes or Lawyers for the Environment because we do not tolerate injustice in any form and give back to the community.
We have a large base of happy clients and references that we can share to prove our excellent work.
We have our finger on the pulse of current trends and technologies, and know how to use them for the benefit of our clients.
More about the service
Legal disputes are conflicts between parties with legal relations, which are resolved in court and affect all areas of law.
This field is one of the core activities of our company. Our lawyers specialize in settlement of judicial disputes and represent clients in the Ukrainian courts of all instances. Besides, we have experience of representing clients in the international judicial institutions.
Practice shows that the court is more likely to support the position which is competently argumented and presented by a qualified lawyer. That is why we advise everyone to contact Epravo for legal defense.
We provide a wide range of services in the judicial settlement of such issues as:
– commercial disputes;
– labour disputes;
– corporate disputes;
– real estate disputes;
– protection of intellectual property rights;
– protection of honor, dignity, and business reputation;
– appeals against actions and decisions of supervisory authorities;
– appeals against actions and decisions of tax and customs authorities;
– alternative dispute resolution;
– pre-trial dispute resolution.
Litigation can be challenging for both a lay person and a business. Lack of experience in such cases can cost the company dearly in money and reputation. That’s why it’s important to have a competent council to lean on.
Legal disputes are the results of some disagreements between the participants in legal relations. Frequently they have their own vision of the problem and the way to resolve it.
During a court hearing, the parties defend their interests and argue their case. Such cases can be initiated not only by a common citizen, but also the state, for example the tax service and other state agencies.
An experienced lawyer will provide quality legal support. This specialist will be able to take into account the complexity of the situation and determine the best defense strategy. Often, the involvement of a specialist can help avert a stalemate in the negotiations and solve the situation without going to court.
If you don’t use professional legal services, you may experience the following disadvantages:
– lack of knowledge in this area can negatively affect the court decision;
– the legislation of Ukraine is constantly changing and the common person can not easily keep track of the many changes;
– many foreign companies find it difficult to understand the intricacies of Ukrainian legislation. All this limits their ability to protect themselves.
Sometimes it is possible to lose precious time and overlook something really important.
It is important to know how to:
– draw up statements of claim;
– analyze situations thoroughly;
– analyse and check every detail in a statement;
– defend your rights in court;
– represent interests in the executive service for execution of a court decision.
We provide a wide range of services to tackle the following issues:
Debt collection from the debtor, we will protect the assets of our client and prevent any illegal actions of the creditors.
Appeals against rulings and orders from regulatory authorities
Appeals against the results of inspections by such agencies as the State Labour Service, State Customs Committee, State Service of Ukraine on Food Safety and Consumer Protection, etc.
Appeals against actions and decisions of tax and customs authorities
Appeals against tax notifications-decisions, annulment of tax seizure. Appeals against the decisions on adjustment of customs value and the resolutions about administrative responsibility for violation of customs rules, etc.
Settlement of disputes between participants both in court and outside of court.
Real estate disputes
Land disputes and disputes related to real estate.
Protection of intellectual property rights
Disputes related to protection of intellectual property rights, for example annulment of registration certificate of TM, copyright protection, patent disputes, prohibition on use of TM and other intellectual property objects.
Representation and defense of the employee rights in court in case of unlawful dismissal or violation of other rights by the employer.
Protection of honor and dignity, business reputation
Refutation of unreliable information, publications in mass media, internet.
Alternative dispute resolution like ADR, protection and representation in arbitration, mediation.
Pre-trial dispute resolution as one of the options for protecting your rights and interests, without starting a costly court proceeding.
1. Our team consists only of qualified lawyers and attorneys who have extensive experience in handling different disputes.
2. Our lawyers have successfully handled difficult and high-profile court cases. This is an indicator of our litigation skills.
3. We strive to achieve only the best result for our clients.