fast and efficient communication
attention to detail
clear and transparent methods
strategic approach in dealing with different issues
- our main guiding principles are justice and the rule of law
we take the problems of our clients to heart
+380 (44) 235 04 44
Briefly about the service
Like for animals, it is important for people to protect themselves and analyze a property before making it their home.
Lack of customer familiarity with the real estate market leads to fraud or unethical business practices. So you should know who to contact when you have questions or have been defrauded.
Epravo can help conduct a thorough analysis of the deal, remove a lien from a property or close a real estate transaction.
Our lawyers keep up with the recent updates in legislation and are aware of any changes or new features of the legal landscape. This is what keeps us one step ahead of our competitors.
Our services include:
– complete background check on the property for hidden legal risks;
– advice on regulatory issues, permits and taxation;
– legal support for ending potential leases, transfer to the management, maintenance and sale of real estate;
– support and resolution for pre-trial and court disputes regarding the rights of ownership and use of real estate;
– structuring (including transaction structuring, due diligence of an object, preparation of all deals and documents, support of registration and notarial acts).
Why should you select Epravo for your legal needs?
We specialize in several niche fields in the law in our firm.
We keep up to date on progress and are ready to discuss the issues at any time.
We keep up to a strict deontological code of social and human principles.
We are active in initiatives like Stop Bullying, Parking Heroes or Lawyers for the Environment because we do not tolerate injustice in any form and give back to the community.
We have a large base of happy clients and references that we can share to prove our excellent work.
We have our finger on the pulse of current trends and technologies, and know how to use them for the benefit of our clients.